Have an event coming up that you want LIT to be apart of? Interested in working with us? Shoot us an email at info@LITbklyn.co
Why soy wax?
We chose soy wax to work with because it is a non toxic and natural product that is sourced locally. Soy wax has been proven to burn cleaner and more evenly.
Can I send a candle as a gift?
Ofcourse you can! Naturally all candles come gifted with a hand written note , if you'd like us to personalize the note for your gift, just be sure to let us know at checkout.
How can I track my order?
Once your "LIT" candles have been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking information. If for any reason, you did not receive this information. let us know at email@example.com so that we can correct the issue.
Do you offer exchanges or returns?
Our goal at "LIT" is that all of our customers are completely satisfied with the product that they have purchased. If for any reason, you are are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us at info@LITbklyn.co. We ask that the return shipping be paid for by the customer.
Candle Care Instructions
- Each "LIT" candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time, or until the pool of melted wax covers the top of the candle entirely.
- Our 4oz. candles burn for up to 25 hours.
- Our 9oz. candles burn up to 60 hours.
- The wicks of your "LIT" candles should be no longer that 1/2 inch, be sure to trim your wicks before lighting your "LIT" candles. Trimming your wicks lengthen your candles' life.
- NEVER leave burning candles unattended!